Headlines

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I will fill you guys in on my training.

I will fill you guys in on my training.
Last week I only had 52 miles I took the week pretty easy, taking Monday off, and not doing a run over ten miles the whole week. The snow and ice for the last half of the week was a great motivator not to run but I did anyway. I attempted a progression run on Sunday after the snow was cleared off the roads. I picked up the pace every 2 miles for just 8 miles. I am going to start getting back to doing some quality workouts this week. I am not going to race again probably until the the Saint Patricks Day 5 miler in St. Louis. It is usually a really fast race. 24:00 won last year. I had a good workout today, I did 4 x 1.6 miles (Campus Loop) It was a little windy and just plain cold. I ran the first in 8:21, 2nd 8:18, 3rd 8:17, and 4th 8:16. each with 4 minutes rest. I felt really good as the workout progressed. Hopefully I can stay healthy and have a great outdoor season.

No comments: